10.12.2009

kayla+mitch [love birds.] october 2009

I am so excited about this engagement session! Another cold day in October didn't stop us from being outside. We started
at Nicollet Island Pavilion, found some cool abandoned buildings in downtown Minneapolis, and then stopped at the
Walker Art Museum for a few shots. This was especially fun because Mitch is a friend of mine from high school and I
hadn't seen him in so long. Him and Kayla were both great sports, doing all the silly things I asked them to do. With so
many fantastic shots, it was hard to narrow down my favorites for this post. :) 

I may have saved one of the best shots for last...
Kayla+Mitch | 3


Kayla+Mitch | 4


Kayla+Mitch | 7


Kayla+Mitch | 10


Kayla+Mitch | 17


Kayla+Mitch | 6


Kayla+Mitch | 16


Kayla+Mitch | 1


Kayla+Mitch | 12


Kayla+Mitch | 11


Kayla+Mitch | 5


Kayla+Mitch | 14


Kayla+Mitch | 13


Kayla+Mitch | 8


Kayla+Mitch | 9


Kayla+Mitch | 15


He was jumping straight up from the ground, not off of anything for this shot!
Kayla+Mitch | 2

1 comment:

Prairie Dawn said...

I think your photos just keep getting better and better!!
Keep up the great work cuz :)