11.29.2009

grandma+grandpa | november 2009

Over Thanksgiving I was given the wonderful opportunity to do a little photo shoot of two amazing individuals – my Grandma and Grandpa. Not only have they been married for sixty-one (yes, 61) years and raised eight children together, they have remained more in love than most young couples I know. Growing up only two houses down from them, they passed their wisdom and advice on to me in more ways than I even realize. "Always stand by your fellow man and love with a capital 'L'." It's easy to see my Grandma lives by her own advice. If I strive for a relationship like the one her and my Grandpa share, I know I will live one happy life! Just look at how insanely cute they are.. The beaming smile on my Grandma's face reveals complete happiness...


gma+gpa | 2


gma+gpa | 3


gma+gpa | 1

No comments: